Planned and in progress research projects:
- Analysis of the emotion induced on the audience and the musicians during a performance
- Emotional tracking of musicians during an improvisation
- Creation of a mixed live/virtual reality performance where the audience can virtually get closer to the musicians to discover their playing, focus on an instrument, or even add components in augmented mode
Planned and in progress applied projects:
- Participation in a research and a sound content of an exhibition planned for 2024 at the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum in Geneva.
- Animation of workshops at the Montreux Jazz Festival and at the Valais School of Art (EDHEA)